- You want to make a change in your life and get to the root cause of your emotional eating
- You’re tired of trying diet after diet with no real success only to start all over again
- Your “willpower” simply isn’t enough and you beat yourself up for continuously failing
- You feel like you can’t trust yourself around food and you’l just end up binge eating
- You have a tendency to emotional eating and disordered dieting and binge eating habits
- Your everyday thoughts are consumed with food and strategies for weight loss
- You just want to feel normal and have the freedom to be yourself
- You want to let go of the fear and anxiety you have around food
- You want to stop body shaming yourself and diminish the negative self-talk
- You are ready to put an end to your self-sabotaging behaviours
- You realize that you need some help and are ready to try a different approach
“SIMPLE KINDNESS TO ONE’S SELF AND ALL THAT LIVES IS THE MOST POWERFUL TRANSFORMATIONAL FORCE THERE IS”
– DR. HAWKINS
INVITATION INTO TRANSFORMATION
- Become conscious of your habitual thought patterns around food and your self-image
- Let go of the obsession with clean eating and identifying foods as “good” or “bad”
- Learn how to recognize the distorted thoughts that are keeping you from real lasting change
- Create manageable healthy habits and maintain results that actually last permanently
- Tune into your body to distinguish between true hunger and cravings
- Learn to shift your thinking that’s keeping you stuck in the fear-based binge & guilt cycle
- Throw away the scale and diet mentality
- Balance your body nutritionally and let go of the restriction & deprivation
- Let go of the calorie counting and other methods of madness!
- Enjoy the foods you love – guilt free!
- Transcend your health – mind, body and spirit.
This 12-week program is designed to take you through a journey of self-discovery to create change at the level where unwanted eating behaviours are created in the first place. You need to change your thoughts to overcome emotional and compulsive overeating! If you really want to make a change in your life, you need to go deeper.. Recovering from disordered dieting and emotional eating is something that does not happen over night. During this time we are to focus on progress, not perfection.
Each module has writing assignments to work on at your own pace and to use at any time. Working though each phase and utilizing the tools provided to you, your usual “triggers” will instead become an opportunity for insight to create new patterns for a holistic lifestyle. This consistency changes the way you think and live by forging new habits and creating a healthier new self image to live and lead your best life!
Although there is no specific “diet plan” during this program but rather a “mental detox”, establishing a healthier eating routine with a focus on implementing whole, organic foods, in which there is a lot of variety, satiety and nutrient density with a low glycemic index will assist in crowding out the typical binge foods. Those struggling with disordered eating habits will benefit initially from structured eating patterns.
OUTLINE OF MINDFUL EATING PROGRAM
|PHASE 1:||PHASE 2:||PHASE 3:|
Boundaries & Codependency
Restriction & Healing
Mindfulness & Food
Self Esteem & Your Thoughts
Stress & Recovery
Guilt, Shame & Your Thoughts
Triggers & Food
- Unlimited Access to Mindful Eating program available online
- A comprehensive roadmap for emotional eating freedom that you can refer to at any time
- Gain insight into your eating patterns and utilize tools to strategize!
- Unlimited email support and accountability with me through the duration of the program
- Nutrition guide with list of key ingredients and beneficial foods
- Supplementation protocol and lifestyle recommendations
- A private consultation before starting the program & follow-ups at any time during the program
- Tools and techniques to install positive habitual thought patterns and create healthy habits
feel comfortable and confident in your own skin again from the inside out!
One time payment of $290 CAD